Starting Weight: 36 weeks pregnant - with twins! 194 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 159 lbs
Current Weight: 156.8 lbs
Starting BMI: 32.3
Last Week's BMI: 26.5
Current BMI: 26.1
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'5", and my goal weight is 140 lbs. I have 16.8 lbs to go.
I'm shocked I lost this week. I'd been sick over the weekend, so there was no exercising whatsoever. I also didn't eat great, but because I was sick I didn't eat much, so I suppose that's where it balanced out. I just hope it's not water weight.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
Eat a healthy dinner 5 days a week: maybe 3/7? I didn't track this week, and I don't remember what we ate most nights.
Healthier snacking: Yes and no. I ate several apples and Chobani's this week, but my dad had M&M's made with the babies faces, and I ate TONS of those as well.
Use the treadmill or exercise DVD 3 times a week: Zero. But we had a warmer day Tuesday, so I took the babies for a walk, probably a little over a mile. It's something.
Activities & goals for this coming week:
Eat a healthy dinner 5 days a week.
Healthier snacking.
Use the treadmill or an exercise DVD 3 times a week.
On-going Life Style Goals:
Drink 8oz every time I sit down to nurse or pump:
Not a problem.
Make healthier meal and snack choices:
The food is all purchased and in the house, I just need to get better about choosing them!
Make time for myself:
In order to be a good mom to my kids, I need to take care of myself. I know this, but I'm having a hard time executing it.
Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.
I don't have any recent side view pics, but I thought a before would be interesting to see...this was 5 days before my C-section. 2 babies take up a lot of room!
Stop feeling guilty:
I need to realize that I will be the best mom to my family when I let go of this idealized few of motherhood, and do what's best for me and my kids, in this moment.

Taking care of two babies burns a lot of calories as well!!
ReplyDeleteSorry you were sick, but way to at least get out on a walk. Congrats on seeing the scale go down!