A. Age: 30
B. Bed Size: king
C. Chore you Dislike: It's a toss up between changing the litter box and folding the laundry. I'll iron anything, but there's something about folding I find absolutely tedious.
D. Dogs: someday. Right now just a cat, who thinks he's a dog.
E. Essential to Start the Day: Coffee, without a doubt. I don't even sip it these days, I just chug it like a giant steaming .shot.
F. Favorite Color: to wear, pink. To decorate with, browns and deep reds.
G. Gold or Silver: silver or white gold. Yellow gold looks awful with my coloring.
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you Play(ed): piano, once upon a time.
J. Job Title: baby sitter to drunk college students, waitress serving turkey sandwiches to people complaining of nausea/vomiting...otherwise known as Emergency Dept nurse
K. Kids: Two month old twins, a boy, C, and a girl, R
L. Live: New England
M. Mom's name: Elizabeth
N. Nicknames: Meg, Megs...original, I know
O. Overnight hospital stays: just when my kids were born
P. Pet peeves: unsolicited advice. If I don't ask for your opinion, it means I don't want it. And just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you get a vote
Q. Quote from a movie: "The sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto Bismol". Love Steel Magnolias.
R. Righty or Lefty: righty tighty
S. Siblings: a brother, E, 27, and a sister, R, 24
T. Time you wake up: if I'm lucky, 6am.
U. Underwear: clean. Seriously, I'm not picky beyond that.
W. What makes you run late: so cliche, but the kids! It's impossible to get both of them wrangled and out of the house on time!
X. X rays you've had: ankle, tailbone, uterus (HSG), dental
Y. Yummy food you make: everything. Seriously, I'm a kick ass cook.
Z. Zoo animal you love: Elephants!
No comments:
Post a Comment